Today, I have to list how to win my heart, but I find this difficult because my heart has been taken for more than half my life by my husband. But, I suppose that winning my heart can be a friend, co-worker etc. as well. So, to complete today’s challenge from Sharon’s Book Nook,:
Day 5: Six Ways to Win My Heart
- HONESTY. – I cannot express enough to the people in my life, and those that are incoming, that honesty is the best policy with me, even when it hurts. I am the type of person that will get over the sting of a harsh truth faster than an appeasing lie. Sure, a debate may ensue, or questions may be asked, but I can do nothing but respect honesty from someone.
- SENSE OF HUMOR – I love to laugh, and I crack jokes all the time (that are 95% of the time not funny to others). So, if you can make me laugh, you are in! LOL
- HAVE A STRONG SENSE OF SELF – It is so attractive to me to see someone sure of themselves without being arrogant. That is a fine line to walk, but it can be done.
- RECIPROCATION – When I care and love someone, I do it with my whole heart. I am a passionate person. When I am your friend or on your side, I am THERE. You can count on me for anything. With that, I would like to think that someone would care enough to reach out from time to time to me as well. I am not asking for exact replication, I would just like to know that you care about me as much as I care about you.
- RANDOM MESSAGES – Little messages or hello’s during busy times lets me know that I am an important piece in your life. Texting is an amazing thing! I know people are busy, so am I. But when people pop in my head, or if I find myself thinking about someone, I reach out and let them know.
- BE PASSIONATE ABOUT SOME THING – Nothing is more intriguing to me than someone who is passionate about something – your job, education, politics, life. ANYTHING. A person like this is someone I can learn something from. I like that.
So, do you think it is difficult to win my heart?